Tecklearn’s Tableau Desktop Training teach you how to transform raw data into interactive and shareable dashboards using Tableau. Our Tableau Course covers the necessary analytical skills to Advanced data visualizations by incorporating real-world use-case scenarios, labs, and exercises. Some of the topics included are Data Blending, Data Mapping, Graphs, creation of charts, and LOD expression by using different versions of Tableau, such as Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader, and Tableau Public.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Tableau Desktop Overview
- Data Connection with Tableau Desktop
- Basic and Advanced Visual Analytics
- Calculations in Tableau
- Level of Detail (LOD’s) Calculations
- Advanced Charts in Tableau
- Parameters, Dashboards and Stories
- Data Security in Tableau
- Interacting with Tableau Server
- Preparing for Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Certification