Certified Ethical Hacker Training
Tecklearn’s CEH certification training course provides you the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers use to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against it. In this training, you will master how to identify security vulnerabilities by inspecting network infrastructures and defend the malicious hacker with essential tools and techniques, advanced network packet analysis and system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skill-set and prevent hackers. We will train you on the advanced step-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use such as writing virus codes and reverse engineering so you can better protect corporate infrastructure from data breaches.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Introduction to Ethical hacking
- Hacking methodologies and tactics
- Step by step process of ethical hacking
- IDS, Trojans, & Honeypot in hacking
- Advanced concepts like network packet analysis
- Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Threat Modelling with Different models
- Log management and information security