MS SQL Server Training and Certification Course
Microsoft SQL Server training course is an online classroom training meant for developers to master the descriptive language to work for relational databases. Important topics included in this SQL course are SQL introduction, relational databases, queries, subqueries, joins, and unions. After completing this course, you will also become proficient in the theory of optimization, transactions, indexing, installing SQL Server, database administration, clustering, implementing programmability objects, designing and implementing database objects, managing database concurrency, and optimizing SQL infrastructure and database objects.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to relational databases, basic concepts of relational tables
- Working with SQL: Join, Tables, and Variables
- Deep Dive into SQL Functions
- SQL Views, Functions
- Managing Data with Transact-SQL
- Cursor Management and Triggers
- Stored Procedures and User Defined functions
- Deep Dive into User-defined Functions
- SQL Optimization and Performance
- Preparing for the Microsoft SQL Server Certification Exam.