Splunk SIEM Security Training
This Splunk SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) training is an industry-designed course for gaining expertise in Splunk Enterprise Security (ES). As part of this training, you will learn how to deploy Splunk SIEM for investigating, monitoring and deploying security solutions. You will get an in-depth knowledge of these concepts and will be able to work on related demos. Upon completion of this online training, you will hold a solid understanding and hands-on experience with Splunk SIEM.
The average salary for an Information Security Analyst with Splunk skills is $105,000. – PayScale.com
Splunk SIEM combines patterns, machine learning and threat intelligence to verify all instances within a network. It offers greater scalability to help with network monitoring and works easily with other tools to improve defences.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Introduction to Splunk Enterprise Security
- Investigation and monitoring events
- Security intelligence and forensics
- Risk Analysis and Network Analysis
- Web Intelligence
- About the Splunk Enterprise Security Framework
- Threat Intelligence and User Intelligence
- Creating and tuning correlation searches
- Deploying Splunk Security Framework on AWS