IBM DataStage Training
DataStage is an ETL tool which extracts data, transform and load data from source to the target. The data sources might include sequential files, indexed files, relational databases, external data sources, archives, enterprise applications, etc. DataStage facilitates business analysis by providing quality data to help in gaining business intelligence. As part of this program, you will you learn DataStage data integration, ETL, data warehousing and work with data in rest or motion. As part of the training, you will work on real-life projects.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Introduction to Data Warehouse
- DataStage Features
- Concepts of Parallelism and Partitioning
- Data Collecting Types and Techniques
- DataStage Jobs
- Stage Editor, Sequential File and Lookup File Set Stage
- Processing Stages – Change Capture
- Different Stages
- Transformer Stage Functions & Features
- Different Stages of Processing
- Preparing for IBM Certified Solution Developer – Infosphere DataStage