Selenium Certification Training
Tecklearn’s Selenium Certification Training enables you to master the complete Selenium suite. The Selenium Training is designed to train developers and manual testers to learn how to automate web applications with a robust framework, and integrate it within the DevOps processes of an organization. This Selenium Certification Training will also help you master important concepts such as TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, etc. Get hands-on experience on widely used automation frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Framework. Throughout this online Instructor-led Selenium Certification Training, you will be working on real-life industry use cases.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Learn the Core Java concepts essential for learning Selenium WebDriver.
- Understand the scope of test automation in DevOps and its fundamentals.
- Create test cases using Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tool.
- Understand Selenium WebDriver architecture and various layers of interaction.
- Set up WebDriver project in Eclipse and write test cases using TestNG.
- Locate elements using various locating techniques.
- Work with various WebDriver commands to drive web browser and Web Element commands to deal with certain web components.
- Learn to handle various possible scenarios related to pop-ups, multiple windows, frames, and taking screenshots.
- Implement Page Object Design Pattern and Data-Driven Testing.
- Understand how to use Maven, ANT, Auto IT, Sikuli, log4j, and listeners.
- Learn to use Selenium Grid with TestNG for parallel execution.
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework and automating a few test scenarios.
- Preparing for Certified Selenium Professional Certification Exam.