• Introduction to Selenium testing
• Significance of automation testing
• Comparison of Manual and Automation Testing
• Installation of Java JDK, JRE and Eclipse
• Java Introduction
• Creating a Java function and executing
• Concepts of Java
• Properties File
• Reading Data from Excel File
• Database Connection
• Hands On
• Selenium Features
• Concept of Selenium Integrated Development Environment
• Understanding of the Selenium IDE features
• Addition of Script assertions and general commands
• Deploying the first Selenium Script
• Sample project IDE
• Recording Selenium test case
• Hands On
• Architecture of Selenium Web Driver
• Download and installation
• Creating a Java function using Selenium and execution
• Hands On
• Getting the HTML source of Web Element
• Table and Form Elements
• Firebug extension and Fire Path installation
• Advance User Interactions and Cross Browser Testing
• Hands On
• Action Commands
• Web Table / Date Picker
• How to Implement Switching Commands in WebDriver
• Hands On
• Selenium Webdriver Wait
• Implicit wait, Explicit wait
• Deploying searching elements using the link text, name, using XPath
• Hands On
• Introduction to TestNG
• Advantages of TestNG
• Installing TestNG on Eclipse
• Rules to write TestNG
• TestNG Features
• Sequencing: Prioritization and Dependency
• Enable/Disable a test case
• Parameterization: Using Xml file and DataProvider
• Parallel Testing & Cross Browser Testing
• TestNG Report: HTML Report, Console Report, XML Report
• Annotations, Methods in JUnit
• Junit Test Suites, ANT Build and JUNIT reporting
• Types of Test Automation Framework
• Module Based Testing Framework
• Data Driven Testing Framework
• Keyword Driven Testing Framework
• Hybrid Driven Testing Framework
• How to implement Testing Framework in Project
• Understanding of Object Repository
• Learning sample scripts using object repository
• Page Object Modelling
• Page Factory
• Headless Browser
Selenium Certification Training
Self-Paced Online Video
1 Year Unlimited Access
24 x 7 Expert Support
Real-life Case Studies
Learn at your Convenience
N C Narayanan
This course is designed to clear the Certified Selenium Professional Certification Exam and helps you get the best jobs in top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Tecklearn’s Selenium Training Certification will be awarded upon the completion of the course.
- To put your knowledge on into action, you will be required to work on industry-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to clear the certification exam.
You will never miss a lecture at Tecklearn. Tecklearn provides recordings of each class so you can review them as needed before the next session.
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, the access to our 24x7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
All the instructors at Tecklearn are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 years of relevant IT experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
Selenium is an open-source testing framework used to validate web applications across different platforms. It also provides a domain-specific test language for writing tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Scala.
Today due to the ubiquity of software, testing it is of prime importance. Selenium tool is used for automated testing. This comprehensive training in software automated testing using Selenium that has been created by industry experts. Thus, taking this training program will help you rise in your career rapidly.
With online certification training you get the flexibility to learn on your own terms.
Major advantages are:
Access to Latest Course Curriculum
Connect with Instructors around the world
Real-life Projects & Case Studies
Lifetime Access & 24x7 support
There are no specific prerequisites for taking up Selenium Certification Training. Having a basic knowledge of C or Java is beneficial but not mandatory.
|Selenium Testing Module -1||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -2||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -3||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -4||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -5||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -6||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -7||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -8||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -9||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -10||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -11||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -12||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -13||00:00:00|
|Selenium Testing Module -14||00:00:00|