Big Data Hadoop Administrator
The Hadoop Administrator training enables you to work with the versatile frameworks of the Apache Hadoop ecosystem. This Big Data administrator course covers Hadoop installation and configuration, computational frameworks for processing Big Data, Hadoop administrator activities, cluster management with Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive, Impala, and Cloudera.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Hadoop architecture and its main components
- Hadoop installation and configuration
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- MapReduce abstraction and its working
- Troubleshooting cluster issues and recovering from node failures
- Concepts of Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop and Flume
- Optimizing Hadoop cluster for high performance
- Preparing for the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop exam
What are the pre-requisites for this Hadoop Administration Certification Course?
There are no pre-requisites as such for Hadoop Administration Training, but basic knowledge of Linux command line interface will be considered beneficial.