• Splunk security Fundamentals
• Traditional security threats
• Concept of Security Data model
• Describing correlation searches
• Monitor the dashboard
• Investigating of notable events using incident review dashboards
• Workflow investigation and relative actions on identified flow
• Enterprise Security Model
• Managing, Visualizing and Coordinating incident investigations using Deployment of ES investigation timelines
• Using journals and timelines for documenting breach analysis
• Efforts required to mitigate the issues
• Security Posture
• Incident Review
• Risk analysis and identification
• Risk dashboard utilization
• How to manage the risk scores for objects and users
• Network Analysis
• HTTP category analysis
• HTTP user agent analysis
• Analyzing traffic size for spotting new threats
• Spam Assassin Architecture
• Email Filter Architecture
• ES Solution Architecture
• Various Templates
• Inspecting threat intelligence content with threat artefact dashboard
• Monitoring malicious websites with threat activity dashboard
• Anomaly dashboards for user role and access logs
• Identity and asset concepts
• Splunk Indexes
• Segregation of the Splunk Indexes
• Concept of Splunk Buckets and Bucket Classification
• Creating New Index and estimating Index storage
• Understanding the input methods
• Agentless input types
• Universal Forwarder management
• Overview of Splunk Universal Forwarder
• Implementing the Splunk tool and deploying it on server
• Splunk environment setup and Splunk client group deployment
• Universal Forwarder
• Forwarder Management
• Data management
• Troubleshooting and Monitoring
• Integrating Search using Head Clustering and Indexer Clustering
• Conversion of machine-generated data to operational intelligence
• Set up Dashboard, Charts and Reports
• Splunk Distributed Management Console for monitoring
• Large-scale deployment and overcoming execution hurdles
• Distributed search concepts
• Improving search performance
• Cluster indexing
• Configuring the cluster behaviour
• Index and search behaviour
• Implementing the add-ons with Splunk
Splunk SIEM Security Training
Splunk Training and Certification - Developer & Admin
Self-Paced Online Video
1 Year Unlimited Access
24 x 7 Expert Support
Real-life Case Studies
Learn at your Convenience
This course is designed for clearing the following Certifications:
- Splunk Certified Power User Certification
- Splunk Certified Admin Certification
- Splunk SIEM
As part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly. Tecklearn’s Course Completion Certificate for the courses included in this combo course will be awarded upon the completion of the course.
- To put your knowledge on into action, you will be required to work on various industry-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to clear the certification exam.
You will never miss a lecture at Tecklearn. Tecklearn provides recordings of each class so you can review them as needed before the next session.
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, the access to our 24x7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
All the instructors at Tecklearn are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-15 years of relevant IT experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
Learning pedagogy has evolved with the advent of technology. Online training adds convenience and quality to the training module. With our 24x7 support system, our online learners will have someone to help them all the time even after the class ends. This is one of the driving factors to make sure that people achieve their end learning objective. We also provide life-time access of our updated course material to all our learners.
Tecklearn actively provides placement assistance to all learners who have successfully completed the training. We also help you with the job interview and resume preparation part as well.