The DevOps Certification Training Program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git and GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is completely hands-on and you will become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility.
According to Grand View Research, the DevOps market size is estimated to be worth $12.85 billion by 2025. DevOps professionals are highly paid and in-demand throughout industries including retail, eCommerce, finance, and technology.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Introduction to DevOps
- Git and GitHub
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Containerization using Docker
- Configuration Management using Ansible
- Continuous Deployment: Configuration Management using Puppet
- Continuous Delivery using Chef
- Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Continuous Orchestration using Kubernetes