Apache Spark and Scala Certification
This Spark certification training helps you master the essential skills of the Apache Spark open-source framework and Scala programming language, including Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, machine learning programming, GraphX programming, and Shell Scripting Spark. You will also understand the role of Spark in overcoming the limitations of MapReduce. You will get an in-depth knowledge of these concepts and will be able to work on related demos. The course creates an understanding about how the industry uses Spark in Real-Time Projects.
The average salary for “apache spark developer” ranges from approximately $93,486 per year for Developer to $128,313 per year for Data Engineer. – Indeed.com
Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Capital One, Apple, JPMorgan Chase & many other MNC’s worldwide use Apache Spark across industries.
Global Spark market revenue will grow to $4.2 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 67% Marketanalysis.com
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Apache Spark and Scala programming
- Difference between Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Scala and its programming implementation
- Implementing Spark on a cluster
- Writing Spark applications using Python, Java and Scala
- RDD and its operation, along with the implementation of Spark algorithms
- Defining and explaining Spark streaming
- Scala classes concept and executing pattern matching
- Scala–Java interoperability and other Scala operations