Oracle 12c DBA Course
Oracle Database Administration training will help you master the Oracle DBA. As part of the training, you will master the Oracle Database architecture, the database processes, memory structures, schema objects, security, data recovery and backup through hands-on projects and case studies. Oracle DBA Training helps students gain the skills and knowledge required to install, configure, and administer Oracle databases. Besides, this training also develops the full skill set required to become a successful Oracle Database Administrator.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Core database concepts
- Role of a Database Administrator
- SQL and PL/SQL concepts
- Physical and logical structure of database
- Introduction to table space
- Configuring and managing the Oracle Network
- Database configuration and programming
- Installation, harnessing cloud and storage management
- Database best practices and scripts
- Preparing for the Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate Exam