Big Data Spark and Hadoop Developer
This Spark and Hadoop Developer training enables you to work with the versatile frameworks of the Apache Hadoop ecosystem. It is a comprehensive Hadoop Big Data training course designed by industry experts considering current industry job requirements to help you learn Big Data Hadoop and Spark modules. This Cloudera Hadoop and Spark training will prepare you to clear Cloudera CCA175 Big Data Exam.
What you will Learn in this Course?
- Introduction to Hadoop and the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- Importing Relational Data with Apache Sqoop
- Introduction to Impala and Hive
- Modelling and Managing Data with Impala and Hive
- Data Partitioning and Capturing Data with Apache Flume
- Spark Basics, Working with RDDs in Spark
- Writing and Deploying Spark Applications
- Parallel Programming with Spark, Spark Caching and Persistence
- Common Patterns in Spark Data Processing
- Preview: Spark SQL
- Preparing for the Cloudera CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175) exam
What are the pre-requisites for this Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification Course?
There are no pre-requisites as such for Spark and Hadoop Developer Training, but basic knowledge of Linux command line interface will be considered beneficial.