• Understanding the basic concepts of RDBMS
• What is NoSQL Database and its significance
• Challenges of RDBMS and How NoSQL suits Big Data needs
• Types of NoSQL Database and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison
• CAP Theorem and Implementing NoSQL
• Introduction to MongoDB and its advantages
• Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools
• Collection, Documents and Key Value Pair
• Introduction to JSON and BSON documents
• MongoDB installation
• MongoDB Installation
• Basic MongoDB commands and operations,
• Mongo Chef (MongoGUI) Installation
• Why Data Modelling?
• Data Modelling Approach
• Data Modelling Concepts
• Difference between MongoDB and RDBMS modelling
• Challenges for Data Modelling
• Model Relationships between Documents
• Data Model Examples and Patterns
• Model Tree Structures
• MongoDB Architecture
• CRUD Introduction and MongoDB CRUD Concepts
• MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read and Write Operations)
• Cursor Query Optimizations and Query Behaviour in MongoDB
• Distributed Read and Write Queries
• MongoDB Datatypes
• Concepts of Data aggregation and types and data indexing concepts
• Introduction to Aggregation
• Approach to Aggregation
• Types of Aggregation: Pipeline, MapReduce and Single Purpose
• Performance Tuning
• Administration concepts in MongoDB
• MongoDB Administration activities: Health check, recovery, backup, database sharing and profiling, performance tuning etc.
• Backup and Recovery Methods for MongoDB
• Export and Import of Data from MongoDB
• Run time configuration of MongoDB
• Security Introduction
• MongoDB security Concepts and security approach
• MongoDB integration with Java and Robomongo
Self-Paced Online Video
1 Year Unlimited Access
24 x 7 Expert Support
Real-life Case Studies
Learn at your Convenience
This MongoDB Certification training has been designed by industry experts and will help you get the best jobs in top MNCs. As part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly.
Tecklearn’s MongoDB Certification will be awarded upon the completion of the course and the project work.
- To put your knowledge on into action, you will be required to work on various industry-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases.
- These projects are completely in-line with the modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to clear the certification exam.
You will never miss a lecture at Tecklearn. Tecklearn provides recordings of each class so you can review them as needed before the next session.
Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, the access to our 24x7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
All the instructors at Tecklearn are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-15 years of relevant IT experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty.
Learning pedagogy has evolved with the advent of technology. Online training adds convenience and quality to the training module. With our 24x7 support system, our online learners will have someone to help them all the time even after the class ends. This is one of the driving factors to make sure that people achieve their end learning objective. We also provide life-time access of our updated course material to all our learners.
There are no such prerequisites for our MongoDB. However, prior knowledge of SQL will be helpful but is not at all mandatory.
|MongoDB Module -1||00:00:00|
|MongoDB Module -2||00:00:00|
|MongoDB Module -3||00:00:00|
|MongoDB Module -4||00:00:00|
|MongoDB Module -5||00:00:00|